FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. About the Air Relax System
It is an air compression device with multiple chambers that compress in succession. Our system increases blood flow through your muscles, which has been shown to aid sports and other recovery, similar to the effects of a professional massage. Air Relax is FDA 510K Class II cleared medical grade device. The system provide leg, arm, waist cuffs and shorts.
2. How does the Air Relax Recovery Boots (cuffs) work?
After fitting both legs into thigh-high cuffs, just sit or lay on a flat surface of a bed or couch and let the technology do the work. The leg cuffs have hoses that connect to the air compressor. Once the compressor is turned on, the air chambers in each leg cuff fill up with air in the sequence you choose, gradually compressing each muscle group in the legs and feet and then repeating. You may choose the compression sequence you like the most. Massage therapy will increase circulation and will flush lactic acid from a user’s legs after a tough workout or standing for long periods.
3. How many modes does Air Relax System have?
Air Relax System has 5 different settings (“A”, “B”, “C” , “POINT” , “AUTO” ). You can choose one of those modes. Press the “MODE” button once to change the mode.
- “A” mode inflates and deflates the chambers from the bottom up, one at a time.
- “B” mode also inflates the chambers from the bottom up, but maintains the pressure in the lowers chambers as it works its way to the top.
- “C” mode maintains pressure in all chambers at once, and then releases.
- “AUTO” function starts when it’s pressed during the operation. “AUTO” program combines “MODE” (A, B, C) and “POINT. Pressure Level 3 will run by default. You may change it.
- “POINT mode can target a specific section to inflate and deflate repeatedly.
4. How does AUTO button on Air Relax System works?
“AUTO” function starts when it’s pressed during the operation. “AUTO” program combines “MODE” (A, B, C) and “POINT. “B” Mode – “POINT” Mode- “C” Mode – “A” Mode- ” POINT” Mode – “B” Mode- “C” Mode – “A” Mode.
5. How many pressure levels does Air Relax System have?
Pressure range is 0-230 mmHG. There are 4 pressure levels, which can be selected by pressing the button during operation.
- Level 1: 0-60 mmHg
- Level 2: 60-120 mmHg
- Level 3: 120-180 mmHg
- Level 4: 180-230 mmHg
6. Where can I use my Air Relax System?
You can use your Air Relax on legs, arms or waiste with the appropriate device.
7. Is there any side effects of using the Air Relax System?
It is recommended to use not more than 3 times a day for 15-30 minutes. Do not exceed the recommended time! There is no side effects, unless you use it more that it’s recommended.
Take into consideration the following:
Please consult a physician before using this device:
- If you are pregnant
- If you feel fatigue or weak
- If you have an implant at the site of application
- If you have a cardiac pacemaker
- If you have any metal implant in your body
Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or new the site of application.
Do not use this product if you have any of the following conditions:
- Acute pulmonary edema
- Acute infections
- Episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Acute thrombophlebitis
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Blood Clots
- Where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable at or in the vicinity of the treatment application because of lesions or tumors.
- Bone fractures or dislocation at or in the vicinity of treatment application.
- Open wounds or inflammation at the site of application.
Air Relax System is not intend to use by children. It is not safe for children. Please keep your device away from children.
8. What are the benefits of using Air Relax System?
This product is intended for use by medical professionals and patients at home who are under supervision, when treating conditions such as: primary Lymphedema, Edema following trauma sport injuries, Postimmobilation edema, Venous insufficiencies, Lymphedema. If you are active in sports, you can use the device to promote recovery after exercise, improve blood circulation, reduce swollen legs and ankles, treat yourself with a relaxing leg massage.
9. Should I consult my doctor before using the Air Relax System?
Our system is designed for your personal use and is not intended to replace any health professional care. However, If you have any medical condition, it would be best to ask your doctor before use.