- Air Relax Shorts Recovery System includes: machine/pump, Shorts, and English Manual
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle – A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 110-120V U.S. Household outlet. Portable, light-weight and easy to use. Low maintenance, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Durable case with built-in handle.
- Designed from the feedback received from athletes, Air Relax shorts delivers dynamic compression covers quads, hamstrings, glutes, hip flexors, lower back, and adductors.
Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Do not use this product if you have any of the following conditions:
- Acute pulmonary edema , Acute infections
- Episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Acute thrombophlebitis, DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis), Blood Clots
- Where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable lesions or tumors, at or in the vicinity of treatment application
- Bone fractures or dislocation at or in the vicinity of treatment application.
- Open wounds or inflammation at the site of application.
- If you are pregnant, If you feel fatigue, weak
- If you have an implant at the site of application
- If you have a cardiac pacemaker
- If you have any metal implant in your body
Note: Air Relax Shorts are not intended for use in a standing or seated position. Use it laying face up on a bed or any other flat surface. This shorts system is intended for use by people in good health
Shorts Size Guide
- Exterior dimension: 76cm x 61cm
- Circumference Waist: 106,5cm and under
- Circumference Mid thigh: 61cm and under